World Map Decal
Wall Decals / Wall Stickers / Wall Graphics: Decorate your home or office with our world map wall decal. I-CUE is capable of producing and supplying quality decals to New Zealand and Australia. As designers, we take enormous pride in creating a unique design. This allows us to keep a close eye on quality control to offer the best quality decals on the New Zealand and Australia market. Our removable wall graphics are designed for both home and commercial applications and can be applied to a variety of surfaces.
Choose from a number of popular collections of wall decals including Kiwiana, Nature, Floral as well as kids’ wall graphics and quote wall art, etc.
- You will need scotch tape, scissors and scraper
- Surface must be clean and tidy (Walls must be dust free)
- Please note the stickers may not stick to some matt paints
- Store your decals lying flat, in a cool & dry place
- Don’t rush while applying the graphics
- The sticker may come laid out in separate parts, so please look at the image on the website for layout guidance.
- Turn your sticker on the protection paper facing upwards. Press downwards with your scraper so that the vinyl presses firmly and adheres to the backing paper
- Place the sticker on the wall using scotch tape. If the sticker has come laid up in separate parts cut these apart and move around at this stage to get the right placement. the protection paper sits against the wall, the backing paper faces outwards.
- Peel the application tape off, making sure the sticker remains on the backing paper. For larger designs peel the application tape off in segments.
- Place the sticker and backing paper on the wall, using the scraper, firmly press the sticker to the wall. Start at the middle and scrape outwards making sure there are no air bubbles.
- Once firmly on the wall slowly rip or cut off the backing paper into small segments and the sticker that has not stuck to the wall. be careful and take your time as the narrow or small pieces of vinyl may tear.